Greenwich EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
GREENWICH ENTERTAINMENT is seeking an executive/administrative assistant to provide support to the President as well as the members of our New York staff. This is an entry-level position in both independent film and real estate industries with room for growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, transcribing minutes, and conducting research.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Greeting and assisting visitors.
- Tracking staff vacation/sick days and calling in payroll.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Sorting mail.
- Ordering supplies.
- Processing onboarding for new hires.
- Main point of contact for IT issues.
- Main point of contact for Greenwich office building management (cleaning staff, security desk, work orders and requests)
- Ordering supplies for office.
- Coding and filing invoices.
- Generating invoices and sending to the appropriate party, as needed.
- Operating and maintaining various properties in New York City, incl. liasing with tenants and supers, ensuring building permits, inspections, etc are up-to-date, coordinating repairs, construction projects.
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in a related field preferred.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online