Greater Talent NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Greater Talent Network, a United Talent Agency Company, the world's premier Speakers Bureau, is looking for a savvy, intellectually charged, 'A' Executive Assistant. Entry-level encouraged to apply.
If you thrive in high energy, fast-paced, intellectual environments, this may be the job for you.
We exclusively represent celebrities including distinguished politicians, business and management experts, award-winning journalists, best-selling authors, and entertainment icons.
The perfect applicant:
• Is a superb writer
• Understands politics, current events, and pop culture
• Is an excellent communicator with an extremely professional phone presence
• Has executive assistant experience
• Exhibits the utmost diplomacy and grace under fire
• Is comfortable booking executive travel, reservations, etc.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
• A great personality and a quick learner
• Superb ability to manage a busy calendar, place calls, manage expenses/reports - typical executive assistant duties.
Hourly full-time position with full benefits and overtime
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online