Travel & Event Coordinator
Greater Talent Network a UTA companyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for the ultimate organizer & administrator. A hard-working, intelligent individual who works well under pressure and loves a challenge.
The ideal candidate is someone who is well-traveled, prides themselves on organization, can develop and refine systems that streamline productivity while providing top-notch client service.
Someone who isn't afraid to work hard, works well with others, has the potential to manage others, keeps their cool and has the ability to deal well in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
Job description: Act as liaison between travel agent to arrange all logistics (flights, hotels, and ground transportation) for celebrity clients * Process contracts * Create, edit and process itineraries * Limited bookkeeping.
* College degree & at least 2 years of travel industry job experience. (College degree isn't necessary if you have event production or other travel related industry or executive assistant experience)
* Exceptional knowledge of booking domestic and international air travel
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Meticulous organization, time management, and record keeping skills
* Problem Solver and Fast learner
* Professional and clear phone presence
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite
* Immediate availability
Please note this is a full time office job, not an on location position.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Website: Apply At Employer's Site Apply Online