Film Fundraising Executive Sales
Great Expectations International FilmsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
NOTE: Please only apply if located in or near Los Angeles, CA area.
Great Expectations International Films is currently seeking a remote Film Fundraising Executive Sales person who will be connecting and reaching out to film investor prospects for our Independent Feature Film. There are two positions available for this job.
This person will be representing our company and be the face of our fundraising department. They are someone with great communication skills and must have previous experience communicating with mature, investor type/high caliber people. Ideally the candidate has experience in the fundraising department. The position will start off as a probationary period with the possibility of a permanent position. Training is provided.
- Available to start ASAP
- Prior fundraising experience a plus
- Ability to speak with prospects including overseas people
- Be able to work independently and productive
- Fast learner
- Search LinkedIn for prospects
- Make connections with prospects on LinkedIn
- Create spreadsheets with prospect information
- Determine eligibility before sending digital package
- Email prospects with media kit package including all necessary digital materials
- Communicate with prospects by phone and email
- Google phone number
- Phone experience
PT $285/Week + Commission
- 20 hours/week (Monday-Friday)
- Flexible schedule (candidate makes their own hours)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online