Executive Assistant to CEO and SVP of Development
GRB StudiosSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description: Executive Assistant to CEO and SVP of Development
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR AN ESTABLISHED TV PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION COMPANY in Sherman Oaks (currently remote position).
Summary: The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for supporting all day-to-day activity undertaken by the executives. This includes providing administrative and clerical support in order to ensure effective and efficient operations of the executives' office and relieve the executives of clerical tasks. Additionally, they provide support to the development team activities, including scheduling, assisting in writing and editing pitch materials, and other related tasks.
**The successful candidate will also have the opportunity for career growth outside of the traditional Executive Assistant role within Development or other departments in the company.**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage executives' calendar and workload
- Brief executive on daily schedule each morning and evening
- Ensure all action items are prioritized and followed up by the executive, including reminders of those that were previously tabled or postponed
- Provide general administrative support such as answering phones and appointment scheduling
- Make travel arrangements when safe to do so
- Prepare correspondence
- Ensure executive is well prepared for meetings
- Coordinate Zoom calls, meetings, and dinners for executives
- Respond to information requests from employees, clients, agents, producers, vendors, etc.
- Prepare reports when needed
- Research story concepts and talent as needed
- Special projects as requested
- Assist with social media marketing and creating brand awareness on various social media platforms
- Handle scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reporting, timesheets, and special requests for the Development department
- Onboard freelancers in the Development department and track invoices/payments
- Maintain, prepare, and track development materials for pitches
- Previous administrative and clerical experience; Entertainment Industry experience preferred.
- Strong sense of initiative with the ability to multitask, and anticipate executives' needs, using a proactive and energetic style
- Highly organized
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Desire to be in television development and/or production
- Knowledge of existing networks/streamers and their programming
- Demonstrable capability in supporting senior executives
- Must have excellent communication skills including letter writing and excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Google Drive/Sheets/Docs
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online