Executive, International Distribution
GRB EntertainmentSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
GRB Entertainment, an independent production/international distribution company is seeking a senior level, hands-on manager for all aspects of its international distribution activity. The ideal candidate will have managed (with a focus on sales) international distribution activity for an independent company or a network.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Executive-in-charge of International Distribution department; oversee all sales, marketing, acquisition, and servicing.
• P&L responsibility for all aspects of the international department, including the creation of quarterly budgets, department sales forecasts and expense control. Responsible for sale and distribution of over 3,000 hours of library programming and the management of a staff of 6-8.
• Responsible for the continuing acquisition of of primetime (most unscripted, some scripted) programming including those previously aired on major networks
• Manage the negotiation and execution of all distribution agreements by staff and legal counsel.
• Work closely with heads of Production, Development, CFO and General Counsel to negotiate international rights agreements.
• Initiate and control PR activity, advertising and marketing for the international launch of new programming.
• Increase GRB's primetime catalog by creating strategic partnerships with key producers of cable programming.
• Be abreast of market trends and buyers' programming interests.
• Excellent contacts with the networks and with production companies.
• Strong knowledge of the US and international market.
• Extensive experience in television sales and network programming decisions.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Highly proficient in interpersonal communications.
• Strong organizational skills.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online