GravillisLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/2/2021 5:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Studio Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Studio Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Studio Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations of the Studio including support resources, contractors and infrastructure.
- Manage general studio operations and ensure studio is equipped to serve our production needs
- Ensure workstations are set up and prepared for all hired staff and freelancers
- Manage download or ingest of all incoming project assets and preparation and delivery of all outgoing projects.
- Manage archiving process including archiving completed projects from file server to tape, and restoring projects as required by the project team.
- Assure that staff and contract employees comply with digital security policies.
- Manager all courier and delivery vendors, maintain shipping & delivery logs of all assets arriving or leaving the studio.
- Assist in interviewing all Design Assistant/Intern applicants
- Manage Design Assistants/Interns
- Manage purchasing of supplies for the studio (Boards, Office Supplies, Paper, Kitchen, etc.)
- Track all studio expenses - review weekly with GM
- Develop and maintain processes for Studio and intern functions
- Develop technology workflows strategy
- Liaison between IT consultant and studio; perform basic IT functions as available.
- Manage all computer logins/emails/passwords
- Ensure all computers, printers, copiers, etc., in studio are functioning properly
- Ensure company website is updated with latest project work
- Oversee Studio upgrades to space, equipment or furniture.
- Assist in answering phones + take detailed messages (email message to the receiver)
- Co-Manage EMMA email marketing campaigns with Chief Creative Officer's Design Assistant/Admin Assistant
- Assist in keeping client data base up to date with Project Managers and Admin Team
- Perform general administrative duties
- Assist with all meal orders and the delivery for in-studio meals
- Assist in preparing & proofreading presentations for Project Managers as needed
Requirements and Qualifications (Technical and Non-Technical)
- Minimum 3+ years experience in similar position and environment (creative/marketing studio)
- Needs to have a good design eye
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Print-production or similar role with high-end entertainment-oriented projects at a Creative Agency
- Fluent in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Must be able to problem-solve independently and collaborate with others
- Strong work ethic, dedication to quality, and ability to deliver on a deadline
- Professional demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical knowledge of asset management and file types.