Senior Designer/Art Director
GravillisLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Gravillis, Senior Designers/Art Directors create motion picture and television advertising campaigns including Key Art, Billboards and digital motion posters.
• Concept ideas for Key Art, outdoor and digital projects
• Build out final comps as directed by Art Director, Associate Creative Director and Chief Creative Director
• Build out-of-house mechanicals to the specification required by the client
• Assist Art Director to ensure that the project is completed at the standard of excellence required
• Mentor, encourage and guide the Junior Designers and Design Assistants, raising them to Designer status.
Requirements and Qualifications (Technical and Non-Technical)
• Minimum 4 years experience (or a portfolio that reflects equivalent experience)
• Expert in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign
• Must have strong concept ability
• Must possess confidence, and enjoy being part of a tight-knit team
• Strong work ethic, dedication to quality and ability to deliver on a deadline
• Needs to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet unpredictable deadlines
• Needs to be able to take constructive criticism well
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design Preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online