GravillisLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Project Manager owns the project management execution for all project and marketing initiatives to deliver expected results. This includes supporting and gathering all information that the Creative Director(s) + Art Director(s) and creative team needs for a project. Project Manager(s) organizes and facilitates projects while managing Art Directors and vendor schedules always-keeping client deadlines in mind. Project Manager also supports the Creative Director and Art Directors by giving them the tools needed to complete each project.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through an understanding of their business while delivering client services at the studio's standards; identify and encourage opportunities to engage client throughout process (kick-off meeting, concept evolution, presentation of work)
- Support the Creative Director in the development and management of client project plan, project strategy, content development, project deliverables, and timeline
- Spearhead project management and ensure execution in accordance with specifications; managing logistics from inception through the delivery; driving projects to final completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated
- Read scripts and/or watch screeners to create a clear synopsis and brief for each project
- Interview and schedule Independent Contractors; ensuring adequate pipeline of freelance talent is available to complete projects
- Work closely with Studio Manager and production team to make sure outgoing presentations packages are sent out in a timely manner to clients
- Manage and maintain the various schedules and tracking systems that help provide planning and workflow efficiency
Requirements and Qualifications (Technical and Non-Technical)
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in a similar position and environment (creative/marketing studio)
- Experienced knowledge of studio systems and applications at a highly proficient level
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical problem-solving skills
- Ability to integrate diverse information, be flexible, adaptable and shift priorities.
- Excellent proofreading and design proofing skills
- Experience in a similar management capacity required; expert in prioritizing and coordinating special projects independently and in collaboration with other key staff; a true multi-tasker
- Heightened client-services acumen; effective verbal and written communications skills; ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Ability to balance schedules and deliverables of multiple teams in multiple locations spread across different time zones
- Previous experience within a branding agency; capability in maintaining confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion in all aspects of position
Competitive Salary Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits 401K Generous PTO / Sick / Personal Days
Applicants must have minimum (3) Years of Entertainment Project Management experience to be considered.
Our team is currently working Remote until further notice. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online