Paid Intern - Key Art Production Designer
GravillisLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
**Applicants must live in LA Area to be considered**
**Applicants must have Degree in Graphic Design or progress towards a Design degree at an accredited College or University (or a portfolio that reflects equivalent experience) to be considered***
*** Please read all requirements and qualifications before applying***
Gravillis™, a boutique graphic design studio based in Los Angeles, is currently looking for a Production Design Assistant to intern and assist our Production Team.
Our design assistants are embraced as staff and are vital contributors to the company's pursuit of pushing boundaries. Current and recently graduated students get a full immersion into our culture, which thrives off of hunger, originality, and good design. Design Assistants interact with our Creative Directors, Art Directors, Project Managers, and Designers to build relationships and skills. Our Design Assistants not only offer a fresh perspective to our design process; they also push their own boundaries in creativity, teamwork and personal growth.
• Assist with Mechanicals: build or assist in building final mechanicals for print ads, standees, billboards or digital deliveries.
• Project revisions: execute revisions incorporating client feedback as directed by Production Designer or Art Director.
• Creating Billing Blocks
• Assist Production Design team with masking
• Assist Production Design team with Vector bugs
• Assist with Production comp build-outs: take sketch or rough idea and build final comp for client presentation.
• Assist Production Designer & Art Director to ensure that the project is completed at the standard of excellence required
Requirements and Qualifications (Technical and Non-Technical)
• Degree in Graphic Design or progress towards a Design degree at an accredited College or University (or a portfolio that reflects equivalent experience)
• Excellent Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Experience or willingness to learn Print Production skills
• Must be able to problem-solve independently and collaborate with others
• Strong work ethic, dedication to quality, and ability to deliver on a deadline
• Needs to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet unpredictable deadlines
• Needs to be able to take constructive criticism well
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Professional demeanor
$15 an hour
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online