GravillisLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Design Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Gravillis Inc., a boutique graphic design studio based in Los Angeles, is currently looking for a few stellar interns/design assistants for our upcoming session.
Our design assistants are embraced as staff and are vital contributors to the company's pursuit of pushing boundaries. Current and recently-graduated students get a full immersion into our culture, which thrives off of hunger, originality, and good design. Design Assistants interact with our Creative Directors, Art Directors, Project Managers, and Designers to build relationships and skills. Our Design Assistants not only offer a fresh perspective to our design process; they also push their own boundaries in creativity, teamwork and personal growth.
We are fortunate to work on many projects of various sizes and nearly every genre. There is always something going on, something to be done, and plenty of opportunities to expand your understanding of entertainment advertising.
We generally hire design assistants for a 6* -12 month period and are flexible with hours/days to accommodate school schedules. If our assistants shine in their role, they are offered a junior designer position, upon graduation or before the end of their 6-12 month program * -- we have a great history of promoting from within!
- Production - boards, proofs, binders, deliverables
- Supporting the design and administrative team
- Maintaining the studio - coffee, printers
- Runs - studio deliveries, market, office s upplies, art supplies, prop shops
- Opportunity to work on theatrical, television, music, and branding projects
- Daily staff meetings led by Supervisor, Project Managers and Art Directors
- Each Design Assistant is assigned a mentor
- Access to the latest software and technology
- Full-service kitchen ( you will get to know it well)
- Opportunity to be considered for a Jr. Designer position- we have a history of promoting Interns to Junior Designers.
What we need from you:
- The ability to live in or relocate to the LA area ( We do not provide relocation assistance)
- A reliable car (your mileage will b e reimbursed each month)
- A resume that outlines your experience and portfolio that s hows off your best work