Gravillis Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Gravillis Inc., Production Designers help create motion picture and television advertising campaigns including Key Art, Billboards and digital motion posters.
• Mechanicals: build final mechanicals for print ads, standees, billboards or digital deliveries.
• Project revisions: take lead role in revision process incorporating client feedback in concert with project Art Director.
• Creative concept development: Concept ideas for Key Art, outdoor and digital projects as needed.
• Production comp build-outs: take sketch or rough idea and build final comp for client presentation.
• Assist Art Director to ensure that the project is completed at the standard of excellence required
• Mentor, encourage and guide the Junior Production Designer and Design Assistants.
Requirements and Qualifications (Technical and Non-Technical)
• Minimum 3+ years' experience (or a portfolio that reflects equivalent experience)
• Expert Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in Print-production or similar role with high-end entertainment-oriented projects at a Creative Agency
• Must be able to problem-solve independently and collaborate with others
• Strong work ethic, dedication to quality, and ability to deliver on a deadline
• Needs to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet unpredictable deadlines
• Needs to be able to take constructive criticism well
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Professional demeanor
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design Preferred
Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Monday to Friday
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online