Assistant to CFO
Grandview EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Grandview and Automatik Entertainment is seeking a dynamic Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer. This role will be responsible for general office operations and support as well as provide administrative support to the CFO. Success in this role requires excellent organization, relationship building, problem solving, and strong communication skills with colleagues and leadership. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, provide excellent administrative support, and implement initiatives that resonate with GVA's mission and further enhance employee morale and engagement. Candidates must be driven to advance their understanding of office operations and logistics while tackling time sensitive deliverables on a consistent basis. This is an in-person position and proof of vaccination is strongly preferred.
• Act as point person for office upkeep including by not limited to maintenance, shipping and receiving, inventory tracking, equipment
• Handle all administrative tasks for CFO including phones, scheduling, and ad hoc projects as needed
• Partner with CFO to organize all operations and procedures
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and new hire set up
• Manager relationships with vendors, service providers, ensuring all items are invoiced and paid on time.
• Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems
• Lead the planning and execution of Team and Company events
• Responsible for development standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
• Lead in maintaining a safe and secure working environment by monitoring COVID protocols.
• 1-2 years of Office Manager/Administrative support experience
• Must be able to work in person in the Grandview offices 5 days per week
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees of all levels
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Life at Grandview:
Grandview entertainment strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better. We are committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrate diversity and inclusion in all circumstances. As an employee you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere and a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for growth and development on the path of logistics management
• A generous well-rounded benefits program that includes comprehensive medical benefits and a 401k company match
• No shortage of snacks, drinks, and treats!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online