Head of Music Licensing and Sales
Gramoscope MusicNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Full service music production company seeking head of licensing, sales and business development! Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Representing and pitching our music catalog to the major film studios, TV networks, music supervisors, production companies, ad agencies, etc.
• Developing and implementing business strategies, quoting and licensing on projects as well as creative activities including song searches.
• Researching potential clients and leads for sales outreach
• Manage correspondence with clients.
• Experience in marketing and sales, music supervision and licensing, business development and client relations.
• Outstanding networker with extensive contacts in the entertainment industry and beyond.
• Requires knowledge of music licensing and publishing including industry terminology and language used in license agreements, contracts, etc.
• Knowledge of media production companies.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and handle multiple assignments at once.
• Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a team.
• Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks.
• Thinks outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically.
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online