Production Manager - Live Production
Grace Church in New YorkNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Production Manager - Live Production jobs in New York-NY
The Grace Production department supports a wide range of activities and programs at Grace Church and is responsible for all productions at the Church. Grace Productions provides technical support for Church services and special events, and produces multimedia content in collaboration with our communications department.
The Production Manager is a dynamic opportunity for an outgoing self-starter who will manage the department and oversee all video streaming and virtual events produced and presented at Grace Church. The Production Manager must possess the creative and technical skills expected to maintain a professional standard of live productions. The Production Manager will be responsible for all behind the scene logistics of sound, staging, lighting, video, post-production editing and live streaming.
• The Production Manager will lead the video-streamed productions for all Sunday morning worship services and other church events including; education forums, Christmas pageants, commencements, weddings, and other special events.
• Work with live stream and video conferencing platforms such as Vmix, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Zoom, etc.
• Have the ability to shoot short-form video/audio content to capture parish life at Grace Church.
• Conceptualize new ideas with colleagues while producing consistent event content for various uses.
• Produce and edit in Adobe Creative Suite applications or equivalent.
• Work collaboratively to increase effective and original content for online engagement, program posters, brochures, and outreach materials.
• Collaborate with internal teams to determine all technical production requirements.
• Excellent social, communication, and written skills.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
• BA or BS degree; 2+ years of relevant work experience.
• Experience with NDI/PTZ tools and equipment, AV and PA systems, photography, videography, and video editing.
• A keen sense of production quality.
• Experience in identifying issues and effectively providing solutions in a fast-paced workplace.
• Strong knowledge of Vmix or other virtual control systems, Dante application software, YouTube Live, Facebook, Vimeo, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of or familiarity with the Episcopal Church is a plus but not required.
• This job description provides a general, but not comprehensive, list of the essential responsibilities and qualifications required. Responsibilities may change as assigned.
Work Schedule: Flexible hours, occasional late evenings and Sundays are required. A full-time position that includes Sundays, would be considered.