Fall Intern - Talent Management
Gorgeous Media GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: Fall/Winter Internships
Internship Duration: 8-12 week program
Time/Days Required: min 16 hours a week
Details: We are a boutique talent management company looking for a film-savvy intern to assist in multiple tasks as part of our team. We love results and hope that you will step in and help us gain traction for our clients. It's a fast, upbeat, and exciting atmosphere that provides a hands-on experience in the entertainment business.
The ideal intern would be participating in screenplay coverage and notes, research, creating social media content, pitching clients, photo sessions, editing tape, and general management strategies. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the day-to-day activities of the company.
This is a 12-week internship with a minimum of 16 hours per week or 2-3 days a week. We are definitely a hands-on company and want to make sure that you gain a wealth of knowledge about what working in a management office is like. (it's hectic!!)
Those people interested:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be based near or in Los Angeles for the full duration of the internship
- Strong interest in the entertainment industry and pop culture
- Be a proactive individual who understands deadlines
- Must be detailed oriented with a strong understanding of the English language
- must be an excellent writer
- be detail orientated
- reliability is key and to honor your word
Preferred Skill Set:
- Proficiency with either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Premiere
- Experience using project management software (i.e. Notion and Monday.com)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
Other healthy traits for the potential intern to possess include, being a proactive individual who understands deadlines, and is able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere, with a quick-to-respond conscientiousness. They are also required to read scripts and create a report on them. There is day-to-day supervision. The intern will learn a lot as we like to make sure that anyone who wants to get a start in the field, should, at the end of the tenure here, be quite knowledgeable about management and the entertainment business in general.
This is an in-office position as you will learn more this way.
Compensation: Unpaid. College credit is available.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj10pw-98-159-80-138-42 in your application.
If you are an individual who thrives on progress and success and is motivated to learn how the process works in a management company, we would very much like to hear from you.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online