Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator
Gorfaine / Schwartz AgencyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
A Music Talent Agency, located in Burbank, representing renowned music composers in the Film/TV/Interactive Media industry is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator to support an owner/head agent. We seek candidates with a keen interest in representation and project coordination who are looking to further their career in the entertainment industry. Our agency works with leading entertainment production companies to connect our clients with composing opportunities for projects with worldwide audiences. As an Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator, you will fulfill an integral role in facilitating projects for the agency's clients.
· Executive tasks including, but not limited to: rolling calls, answering and fielding heavy phone calls in a professional manner; handling, processing and filing all incoming emails.
· Research and track project opportunities for clients
· Track client submissions
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients and buyers
· Serve as liaison with high profile talent and studio executives to support head agent with completion of ongoing projects
· Effectively interact and communicate with all departments of the agency
· Handle high-level confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
· Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
· Must have at least 5 years of executive assistant experience at a major studio, agency, production company or management company
· Strong executive skills (phones, correspondence, project research, coordination, tracking)
· Knowledge about the entertainment industry and its key players
· Excellent attention to detail, multitasking, time management, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
· A thick skin is a must
· Computer proficiency working with MS Windows and online databases
· Work well in a team environment
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Pay is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday, and accrued time off. Fun perks.
Hours are Monday - Friday 9:30am-6:30pm
Please include cover letter with your resume, no calls or walk-ins will be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK INS!!!! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online