Assistant to Music Talent Agent
Gorfaine / Schwartz AgencyBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
A Music Talent Agency, located in Burbank, representing renowned music composers in the Film/TV/Interactive Media industry seeks an enthusiastic assistant to join our team. Our agency works with leading entertainment production companies to connect our clients with composing opportunities for projects with worldwide audiences. As a talent agent's assistant, you will play an integral role in providing support to our top-level agent and clients.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Manage and maintain a busy calendar, including handling meeting scheduling, coordinating events and activities
• Manage travel: flights, hotels, restaurants and transportation.
• Answer and direct a large volume of phone calls
• Maintain database & track projects
• Interact with directors, producers, executives via phone and email
• Effectively interact and communicate with all departments
• Additional responsibilities as they occur
• Candidate must have at least 1 year paid assistant experience
• Must be organized
• Excellent computer skills (Windows, Word, Outlook)
• Must anticipate-and stay proactive
• Successful candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment with ever-changing priorities. A positive attitude and can adjust at a moment's notice.
Personality is the most important part of this position.
Being able to have patience and stay calm.
• Able to handle pressure in professional manner
• Extreme attention to detail and good memory of people and places
• Highly organized and skilled in time management
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:30am-6:30 pm
Great Benefits, generous holiday schedule and fun perks!
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK INS!!!! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online