Spring Intern - Training, Corporate Partnerships
Goodyear BallparkGoodyear, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2023 4:28:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Training, Corporate Partnerships jobs in Goodyear-AZ
Search all Spring Intern - Training, Corporate Partnerships postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
***This is a full-time internship, open only to students currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program. DO NOT APPLY if you will not be enrolled in a degree program during the internship dates (January-March 2024).***
Goodyear Ballpark is the spring training and player development home of the Cleveland Guardians and Cincinnati Reds. Our full-time spring training internships offer students an opportunity to gain hands-on, real world experience in their area of focus. By the end of the internship, each intern will have been exposed to all facets of operating a spring training facility, including ballpark and ticket office operations, corporate partnerships, community relations, customer service, game day production, events, marketing & social media.
We're looking for outgoing, innovative individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and desire to learn. You'll work hard, but you'll grow both personally and professionally, and have a lot of fun in the process!
Examples of responsibilities for all internships:
• Interacting with game day staff and volunteers and assisting with staff/volunteer orientation
• Participating in conceptual meetings regarding game day logistics, ticketing, marketing and partnerships
• Assisting with development and execution of game day promotions and partnership activations
• Assisting with preparation and execution of ballpark events
• Participating in promotional activities to generate awareness of spring training
• Gathering fan data through in-park surveys
Corporate Partnerships Internship
The Corporate Partnerships intern will assist in the management, activation and servicing of corporate partnerships. In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, this intern will:
• Assist with generating sponsorship leads, contracts and fulfilling sponsorship elements
• Assist with generating leads for group tickets
• Assist with planning and executing sponsor-related events (mixer, sponsor appreciation, etc.)
• 3.0 GPA or higher working toward a degree in Sports Marketing, Sports Management or related field (you MUST be able to receive academic credit for this internship)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Creative and resourceful problem-solver
• Valid driver's license
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Must pass background check
• Must be able to relocate to the Goodyear, AZ area and provide own housing and transportation
Dates: 1/8/24 through 03/29/24. Must be available Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., evenings, weekends and all game days.
Salary: Stipend of $2,000 per month. Interns are not entitled to a job at the conclusion of their internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.