Director of Sales & Strategic Partnerships
Full Time Job
We're hiring a Fully Remote, highly motivated, experienced Director of Sales & Strategic Partnerships to join the GoNoodle Business Development Team as we cultivate new revenue driving and strategic partnerships with mission aligned companies who share our goals of bringing joy and happiness to kids. The position is responsible for generating new revenue through the sale of branded content, video and programmatic opportunities to agencies and brands. You will be supported by a team of sales strategists, creatives and account managers who are motivated to help you succeed.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing partnerships within media, entertainment and sports; with a minimum of 3+ years of demonstrated success with sales goal/quota-carrying capacity in digital media
- Proven ability to execute sales tactics from prospects to pipeline to close: through entire sales cycle including uncovering incremental revenue opportunities
- Must have the ability to network and create relationships while working efficiently in a fast- paced sales environment
- Strong natural selling skills with proven experience in identifying opportunities, strategic positioning and negotiating creative solutions.
- Excellent perception and problem-solving skills, with an ability to quickly recognize opportunities
- Ability to develop comprehensive knowledge of all products, pricing, process and sales marketing tools
- Understanding of the presentation and proposal development process
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing, and provide clear direction and
updates on new revenue opportunities
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills,
and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a highly regulated and complex industry
- A desire to provide feedback on new product ideas and enhancements
- A desire to work in a team first environment!
- Experience in working in (kids') storytelling and media and/or expertise in childhood development
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
- A data-driven approach to projects, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners
- Comfortability working with senior executives across the organization, utilizing influence and negotiation skills to articulate, support and recap key projects
- Understanding and experience working with Legal teams for partner agreements/executions
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online