GoldiebloxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
GoldieBlox is hiring a Preditor to create two to three pieces of content a week on our exciting YouTube channel. As a digital entertainment company serving girls ages 6-12, the primary focus will be creating content that girls are going to go absolutely crazy for on native platforms. The content needs to be sticky, fun, and engaging to ensure viewers are returning to the channel! As a key member of Goldie Studios, you will wear many different hats as we build and grow our business. Every day will be different, but your experience, instinct, and passion for the mission will be instrumental in driving our success.
- 3-5+ years of experience in content creation for a kids brand.
- Be an expert in girls' content - have a strong grasp of what content a 6-12-year-old demo is consuming in their daily lives and what they want to watch.
- Shoot a variety of styles including branded content, in the field docu-series, in-studio, top-down, stop motion, vlog style, commercial, sketch, music video, and long-form videos.
- Able to shoot with 5D Canon and C100 cameras.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Creative Suite, audio mixing, and color correction/finishing.
- High level of skill in motion graphics, animation and After Effects.
- Passion for piquing girls' interest in STEM fields.
- Prior experience creating and executing short and long-term activations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online