Vice President, Suite Sales
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 12:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Vice President, Suite Sales jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Vice President, Suite Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President, Suite Sales? We are looking for a Vice President to serve as the strategic revenue-driving and retention lead for all Premium Suite Sales and Service initiatives for the Golden State Warriors. This position will lead all aspects of the strategy, execution and leadership of the teams responsible for marketing and retaining Premium Suites and private event spaces at Chase Center.
In this role, you will inspire your teams to establish and execute a comprehensive business plan heading into each season, and will be expected to increase revenue through annual, packaged and individual suite sales. Additionally, you will be relied upon to engage in important planning conversations regarding pricing and budget scenarios, and cascade appropriate information while being the subject matter expert on industry trends and innovation. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Ticket Sales and Service.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
• Meet or exceed established annual revenue goals
• Recruit and train a best-in-class premium sales and service team
• Develop, lead and inspire a positive team culture focusing on cross collaboration
• Create innovative prospecting strategies to support the identification and generation of new suite revenue
• Develop effective tracking and reporting tools to provide accountability towards revenue and retention goals
• Establish and oversee department P&L to ensure accuracy and year-to-date tracking
• Build positive relationships with clients and prospects via networking, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners, prospect sampling and seat visits at games, open houses at arena, and offsite meetings
• Participate in community and industry-related events, conferences, associations that enhance our reputation and potential for success while building new relationships with local, regional and national leaders
• Construct and deliver executive level communications and negotiations with clients
Required Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration/hospitality, or equivalent work experience
• 8 years of sales and service experience, preferably within the sports or entertainment industries; 5 years of supervisory management experience
• Network of high-level relationships with key business verticals; experience closing multi-year seven-figure deals
• Understanding of analytical and data frameworks to prospect, sell, service and measure effective partnerships
• Ability to write and communicate effective business plans
• Excellent problem solving, communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and related tools
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.