Ticket Sales Representative
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2021 9:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Ticket Sales Representative jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Ticket Sales Representative postings
Full Time Job
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are seeking passionate, committed, and enthusiastic sales people to join our high energy sales staff to demonstrate the value associated with Warriors ticket packages at Chase Center to prospects throughout the Bay Area. As a Ticket Sales Representative, you will be directly responsible for selling and servicing new accounts, prospecting in-arena during home games, creating new ideas to increase ticket sales, and perform basic office functions as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
• Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals in the areas of membership and partial plan ticket sales
• Generate new business from provided lists to Bay Area companies and single game buyers
• Maintain organized records of all membership and mini plan customers
• Provide extraordinary service to existing and potential clients
• Attend majority of home games to market tickets and meet clients
• Actively pursue new business and decipher ways to acquire leads
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 6 months of customer support experience required
• Prior sales/hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
• Strong detail orientation, organizational and multitasking skills
• Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
• Ability to effectively conduct business via telephone
• Strong communication and computer skills
• Passion for sports
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment