Specialist, Internal Communications
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/2/2023 5:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Specialist, Internal Communications jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Specialist, Internal Communications postings
Full Time Job
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to manage all internal communications for the company. The role will consult and collaborate with the People Operations and Corporate Communications teams on core internal initiatives, overarching messaging platforms, planning and implementation. This position reports to the Vice President, Corporate Communications.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
• Understand the company's internal communications strategy and priorities to propose and develop communications plans and strategies
• Develops communications plans to enhance the team member experience.
• Ensures all communications are consistent and aligned with the Warriors' corporate brand identity, strategic direction, business philosophies and general practices.
• Develops and executes communications and change management plans for corporate business initiatives and organizational changes.
• Develops and executes team member-facing strategies and tactics to communicate people programs.
• Helps implement the company's employment brand in partnership with Talent Acquisition.
• Writes/edits and distributes/posts communications including department and company newsletters, calendars, copy for intranet portals, and copy for LinkedIn posts.
• Execute monthly/bi-monthly Warriors Business Town Halls and periodic external speakers' series.
• Manage approval process for team members seeking speaking opportunities both internally and externally; assists in team member preparation for speaking opportunities.
• Assist in the development and delivery of training staff on presentation and public speaking skills.
• Compile and send daily media clips to staff
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism/Communications/Media Relations, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 years public relations/media relations experience
• Experience with internal communications; ability to deliver strategic counsel and tactical excellence for internal communications
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
• Ability to build positive relationships with partners and peers at all levels within the organization
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
• $60,000 - 75,000 Bonus
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
• Employer 401K match
• Vacation, Summer Half-Day Fridays and a generous paid time off plan for pregnancy and parental leaves
• Warriors home tickets, team store discount and more!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment