Production Assistant, Scoreboard Operations
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
Part Time Job
Production Assistant, Scoreboard Operations (Part-Time)
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for Production Assistants on our Scoreboard Operations team to assist with game-day operations. In this role, you will help facilitate the production of live content for the scoreboard, IPTVs and associated displays for each Warriors home game and other live events hosted at Chase Center. You will gain hands-on experience with innovative technology and develop skills that translate to all levels of live broadcast and scoreboard productions.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
• Collaborate with the Warriors Scoreboard Operations team to put on a show that entertains and amazes fans
• Assist with the setup and breakdown of production equipment including camera systems, intercoms, video displays and other technologies
• Assist with content workflow, ingesting video and graphics, and displaying content under the direction of Scoreboard Manager and Director
• Assist IPTV Manager with displaying scheduled content on hundreds of TVs around the arena
• Ensure all equipment is struck at the end of the productions and relaying any technical issues to Scoreboard Operations staff
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
• Familiarity with live sports and event productions; previous experience, particularly in basketball, a plus
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and After Effects a plus
• Experience operating production video cameras, microphones, and associated AV equipment
• A positive attitude and desire to learn new technologies and skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Ability take directions and work as a team in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work majority of Warriors home games (i.e., evenings, weekends, holidays, etc.) from October to June (preseason, regular season and potential playoff games) including evenings, weekends and holidays (other non-Warriors events may be required)
• Ability to work other non-Warriors related events as needed
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to carry and operate heavy camera equipment and related gear for extended periods and long distances
• Ability to push/pull/carry and lift up to 50 lbs.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment