Group Sales Assistant
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2022 6:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Group Sales Assistant jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Group Sales Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Group Sales Assistant (Part-Time)
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for Group Sales Assistants to provide outstanding customer service throughout the 2022-23 NBA season. In this role, you will assist our Group Fan Experience Programs and special events, delivering quality service and having positive interactions with our fans, clients and groups. This position will include occasional office hours to assist with drafting sales collateral and additional administrative needs. This position reports to the Manager, Group Programming.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
• Assist with facilitating Fan Experience Programs (e.g., Primetime, Halftime, Fan Tunnel, Anthem Buddies, Courtside Shoot Around, etc.)
• Support organization and Arena staff, creating a fun environment
• Assist Warriors Group Sales staff with special events
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Set up and break down of Special Event Giveaway Table
• Assist with promotional item giveaways on Special Event Nights (e.g., Heritage Nights, Hoops for Troops, etc.)
• Assist with creating marketing collateral, research and other administrative needs
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
• Minimum 1 year of face-to-face customer service experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
• Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
• Must have reliable transportation to arena
• Ability to push/pull/carry up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to sit/turn/ bend/ stand for long periods of time, including frequent stair climbing
• Comfortable working in loud environment with large crowds
• Committed to work majority of Warriors home games, including weeknights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to work in office 1-2 days per week if necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment