Graphic Designer, eSports
Golden State WarriorsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors esports team is looking for a Graphic Designer who will help to build the best organization in esports. In this role, you will help translate our brand across a wide range of projects which includes concepting and developing graphics for video, merchandise, marketing materials, social assets, and office design. To be successful, you will need to have a strong sense of design and taste in both the physical and digital world, pulling inspiration from a variety of sources, and know how to focus on results-oriented design.
Being able to conceptualize and execute will be crucial. You must have a strong attention to detail, and be driven to improve your craft. The ideal candidate will have the ability to self-manage deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment while modeling a positive personality!
We are looking for someone with a history of success to thrive in this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results. If you love sports, entertainment and enjoy collaborating with multiple teams and partners, and are highly motivated, this role is your chance to improve your craft!
This is a full-time position and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
• Execute the brand by utilizing our design elements, asset creation, size breakouts, concepting, design solution findings, etc
• Continue to develop the visual identity of the brand
• Collaborate with the Creative Director, content, and marketing team, to build all collateral, concepts, graphics and layouts for print, digital, and more to support campaigns and initiatives
• Additional duties as assigned by the Creative Director, Social Media Manager, or requested by other departments, including Marketing, Corporate Partnerships and Community Relations
• Conceptual exploration, including sketching, research for design projects
• 3-5 years experience crafting creative digital assets (agency preferred, in-house accepted)
• Associate or bachelor's degree, preferably in graphic design, media arts and visual communications
• Experienced in Adobe Photoshop and solid knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Indesign. Experience in Adobe After Effects is a plus
• Experience with illustration or sketching
• Curiosity for working on a wide variety of games, properties, and mediums. All the while simultaneously having the focus to keep cohesion between them
• Experience designing for esports or gaming companies
• Time spent designing in a non-digital medium (fashion designer, photographer, interior designer, etc.)
• Familiarity with esports, gaming, or purely digital products
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment