Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a Financial Analyst to join the FP&A team to support our growing business. We need a self-starter with incredible attention to detail, financial prowess, aptitude for technology, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Does this sound like you? If so, you will partner closely with the Arena Operations team, the finance team and department heads to provide detailed analysis and forecasting on our event business.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication.
This is a full-time position located in San Francisco, CA.
• Support the annual financial planning process, including the development of robust revenue, expense and cast forecast assumptions
• Partner with department leadership to obtain business insights to be incorporated into the rolling forecast
• Collaborate with Accounting team on detailed review of financial data and propose adjustments accordingly
• Responsible for monthly reporting of actuals and variance analysis to department leadership
• Assist in preparation of monthly reporting package and financial analytics for senior management
• Maintain financial assumptions and working model in financial planning tool (Adaptive)
• Ad hoc scenario analysis using the business' forecasting model
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• 3-5 years of work experience with reporting and forecasting in an FP&A environment
• Solid understanding of GAAP (e.g. validating accruals/re-class activity)
• Self-starter, highly motivated and detail oriented
• Strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to collect and analyze financial and operational data to develop projections and forecasts
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel (e.g. vlookups, pivot tables, if/then statements and other advanced calculations and formulas)
• Experience using financial reporting systems (NetSuite) and/or financial planning systems (Adaptive Planning)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment