Executive Creative Director
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/26/2022 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Executive Creative Director jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Executive Creative Director postings
Full Time Job
About the Position
Our goal in Golden State Warriors (GSW) & Chase Center (CC) marketing is to build compelling content, campaigns, and experiences that drive brand health.
The Executive Creative Director will execute our content marketing strategy and deliver brand excellence and consistency through all marketing touchpoints. In this role, you will partner closely with the other Marketing verticals (Studio, Social Media, Event Experience, and Consumer Product & Technology) to help conceptualize and develop the organization's visual and written communication cross-functionally (Marketing, Corporate Partnerships, Tickets, PR, Events, Community Relations, etc.).
We need someone who is a creative marketing force (design/copy and production background; live production and entertainment experience a bonus), to leverage marketing communications, storytelling and innovation to build and grow the creative team at GSW/CC. This position reports to the Vice President, Brand Marketing.
Come share your expertise with a growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination (will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
• Lead team of (motion) designers, copywriters, producers, editors, videographers and media management, delivering on creative needs for the organization
• Drive the direction and development of GSW & CC's in-house content and creative strategy and execution across a variety of marketing touchpoints
• Inspire the voice of the GSW/CC brand across mediums
• Design data driven work and partner with Analytics, Growth & Retention team members to deliver highly engaging content to targeted audience
• Collaborate with freelancers, creative agencies and corporate partners to fulfill business objectives and stay on-brand
• Help develop a content calendar, collaborate and communicate with all partners
Required Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Design or Communications, or equivalent work experience
• 10 years in a creative role with an emphasis in consumer marketing; 5 years supervisory experience leading large teams
• Exceptional leadership and relationship skills with experience developing talent working with cross-functional teams
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; expert level experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• Extensive experience leading creative work (Design, Copywriting, Video Production)
• Experience developing and leading fully integrated marketing campaigns
• Experience managing multi-million-dollar budgets
• Highly organized, process, and detail oriented with exceptional grammatical, writing, and editorial skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple simultaneous projects
• Ability to work evening and weekends as necessary
• Please provide link to your portfolio
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment