Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 1:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
About the Position
We are looking for a hardworking and results-oriented professional to provide high-level administrative support two senior vice presidents. In this role, you will be a key member of both the Marketing and Ticket Sales departments, handling day-to-day operations, internal and external presentations and meetings, coordinating communications, and organizing projects and events. You will have senior-level interactions of a complex, sensitive and highly confidential nature inside and outside the company and serve as the point of contact representing various executives.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
• Provide range of complex administrative support to multiple senior-level executives in an organized and forward-thinking manner in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Assist various executive-level staff in the preparation of materials for executive leadership meetings.
• Rigorously maintain complex and dynamic daily schedules
• Handle travel arrangements and executives' travel needs; assists in the processing of expense reports as needed
• Answer and screen calls for various executive level staff; handle incoming and outgoing mail
• Serve as the go-to person for all department needs, including catering requests, travel assistance and schedule maintenance
• Collaborate with leadership team and administrative assistants
• Perform department coordination duties that are often highly confidential; coordinate review of information requiring executives' signature
• Provides administrative assistance to other managers and staff as needed
• Manage special projects as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 years as Executive Assistant, preferably supporting a C-level executive
• High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of all work product and sensitive information
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Excellent interpersonal skills; Ability to communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
• Strong attention to detail and proofreading ability
• Ability to juggle and prioritize simultaneous priorities in a dynamic environment
• Ability to anticipate needs and take initiative; provide creative solutions with
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment