Digital Asset Assistant
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/27/2023 4:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Digital Asset Assistant jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Digital Asset Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Digital Asset Assistant (Part-Time)
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a Digital Asset Assistant to help implement our technical and media management strategy for Warriors Studio. In this role, you will sort, catalog, and enter metadata for media assets within our database. The ideal candidate will have a passion for new technological tools, strategies, and the ability to learn the Studio asset management system. This position reports to the Senior Media Manager.
This is a great opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
• Log media assets using the established metadata schema within CatDV, our media asset management platform
• Locate and advise MAM team of any problem assets or issues within the interface or database.
• Perform base level media management workflow tasks as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience and Skills
• Proficiency in organizing video files and transfers across local and remote servers and storage networks
• Familiarity with video fundamentals (i.e., frame rates, sync and timecode), audio and lighting for video, color correction, editing, video file formats and properties, video transcoding principles, and media asset life cycles in a production environment
• Attention to detail, and ability to maintain accuracy and precision across multiple records
• Ability to assess and adjust attention to assigned workflows as needed; suggest and provide alternatives as needed
• Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers across the organization
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in video or film production, or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Experience cataloging media assets in one or more large scale databases preferred.
• Ability to work in a 24/7 shift-based environment, with possible weekend or overnights shifts if necessary
• $19.00 per hour
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment