Customer Service Representative
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/17/2021 1:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Customer Service Representative jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Customer Service Representative postings
Part Time Job
Customer Service Representative (Part-Time)
About the Position
We are looking for upbeat and dedicated Customer Service Representatives to help us establish a world-class, customer-centric environment for all Golden State Warriors games and Chase Center concerts and events. In this role you will help children guests and employees throughout the COVID-19 testing process at Chase Center.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position located in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
• Provide an unparalleled level of guest service and experience to our guests for all home games and events
• Monitor entrances and welcome guests into testing center
• Hand out manual vaccination verification cards
• Monitor line and assist individuals with scheduling testing appointments
• Set up, breakdown and close testing center as needed
• Address guest feedback in a timely, professional and empathetic manner
Required Experience & Skills
• Excellent and engaging interpersonal skills
• High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
• Ability to remain professional and courteous in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment, including during emergencies
• Ability to adhere to proper uniform and grooming standards as defined by Chase Center management
• Reliable form of transportation
• Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 20 lbs.
• Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
• Committed to work half of regular season home games (September through April) with the possibility of post season games (April through June)
• Committed to work half of all concerts and events held at Chase Center (year-round)
• Typical game shifts: 1:30pm – 8:00pm
• Typical concerts shifts: approximately 5 hours in length
• Work schedules will vary from week to week along with scheduled events. Part-time employees will not be scheduled for every event as scheduling is based on the needs of the department.
• Non-traditional hours according to the Warriors home game schedule and Chase Center concerts (days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment