Coordinator, Social Media
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2022 7:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Social Media jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Coordinator, Social Media postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Social Media (Chase Center & Thrive City)
About the Position
We are looking for an upbeat and proactive Coordinator to join our Social Media Team. In this role, you will maintain the social content calendar, delivering social-first content, and covering live events, including Golden State Warriors home comes, Chase Center concerts, Thrive City plaza events, etc. This position reports to the Manger, Social Media.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
• Plan, create and post content across Chase Center Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Work in tandem with Assistant, Social Media on day-to-day publishing and building of the daily/weekly and monthly content calendar
• Attend and cover Chase Center and Thrive City events live, posting in real time across platforms using cell phone and working with photographers & videographers
• Work cross-departmentally with marketing, public relations, and event programming to coordinate social media content
• Collaborate with Manager, Social Media on social media KPIs, implementing standard processes across event coverage, campaigns and day-to-day publishing
• Monitor social feeds, quickly recognizing and reacting to real-time trends and current events
• Answer pertinent DMs & comments with customer service needs, working with internal partners to craft proper response
• Support Manager, Social Media in execution of sponsored social content
• Assist in delivering influencer strategies for key initiatives
• Develop growth strategies for emerging social platforms
• Maintain brand voice and standard across all channels
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience working with a brand's social channels
• Strong familiarity with social media platforms and their algorithms, showcasing a feel for what clicks and why
• Experience in content creation (i.e., shooting with cell phone, working with Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere and Illustrator) to deliver content across multiple platforms
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent communication, service and resolution skills
• Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, holidays
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment