Box Office Ticket Seller
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
Part Time Job
Box Office Ticket Seller (Part-Time)
About the Position
We are looking for hardworking and results oriented Ticket Sellers to provide legendary service to all patrons by performing individual ticket sales and accounting duties for the Chase Center Box Office. This position reports to the Manager, Box Office Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
• Sell tickets in person at Box Office window/desk
• Determine and collect appropriate fees and issue tickets; accurately and efficiently distribute will call tickets
• Display a positive demeanor when interacting with guests, vendors, and employees
• Provide customer service to patrons with ticketing issues, including lost, stolen, or damaged tickets
• Process and verify credit card purchases and handle cash transactions, checks, and money orders
• Assist with preparation of sales reports; compile data and other reports as needed
• Monitor, process, and mail advance ticket orders for single and multi-date events
• Answer Box Office telephone and respond to customer questions regarding events, ticket operations, and assist patrons in finding seat locations on seating diagrams
• Well-versed in all Chase Center offerings, premium amenities, suites, loges, clubs, restaurants, hospitality areas, etc.
• Operate Ticketmaster ticketing system programs including TM Host & Archtics
• Stay current on events scheduled for Chase Center
• Other administrative duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
• High school diploma and/or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 years of customer service, ticket sales, or administrative work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Computerized ticketing experience, preferably Ticketmaster and/or Archtics
• Experience handling large volumes of cash
• Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
• Impeccable attention to detail with the ability to produce and analyze reports
• Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels
• Ability to work independently without supervision and demonstrate initiative
• Push/pull/carry and lift up to 20 lbs.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
• Typical shifts are 4 to 5 hours in length, starting approximately 45 minutes before doors open and ending 30 minutes post event (e.g. 5:30-9:30pm for a 7:30pm tip-off)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment