Assistant, Social Media
Golden State WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
Part Time Job
Assistant, Social Media (Part-Time)
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are looking for a passionate Assistant to join the Social Media team and focus on Chase Center handles. This role will work in tandem with the Coordinator and Manager in programming and live Chase Center event coverage on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. This position reports to the Manager, Social Media.
This is a great opportunity for someone with basic social media knowledge and love for live entertainment to gain experience working on a large-scale brand's channels. Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
• Attend Thrive City plaza events (e.g., farmers markets, happy hours, movie nights, comedy shows, etc.) as well as Chase Center events (e.g., concerts, comedy shows, Warriors games, etc.) to capture and post cell phone content on Chase Center Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook throughout the event
• Craft aesthetically-pleasing Instagram and Facebook stories highlighting full event from set up to finish
• Identify key moments and stand out content, posting natively to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in a platform-optimized way
• Monitor social media activity for fan outreach, amplification, and address customer service needs while at events
• Pitch daily content for Chase Center Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Spotify pages
• Use photos, video and graphic templates to craft content for Chase Center social channels
• Demonstrate empathy with visitors, fans, and customers to ensure their experience is positive
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Basic knowledge of social media platforms and digital landscape
• Experience capturing social content with a cell phone
• Strong understanding of music, food & beverage, or live entertainment space
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity or willingness to learn Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and Lightroom
• Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service, attention to detail and copywriting skills
• Ability to adapt communication to a wide range of audiences
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment