Vice President of Marketing
GoDigital Media GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Vice President of Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Vice President of Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President of Marketing? Vice President of Marketing
GoDigital Media Group, LLC (GDMG) seeks a Marketing Leader for our innovative digital consumer businesses. This individual will shape brand identities, inform product and service design, and architect customer acquisition and retention programs through empathetic listening and customer data-driven validation of assumptions. The Marketing Leader will oversee a capable team of marketers and have the support of GDMG's creative, production, engineering, product development, distribution, and financial resources to be successful.
• Apply structured approaches to engaging customers and distilling core values and needs to inform brand development and marketing strategy
• Crystalize a brand identity around unique differentiators and customer propositions
• Oversee the development and propagation of brand guidelines to direct creative and visual design, editorial, product development, customer acquisition, and customer retention programs
• Apply brand guidelines to harmonize customer experiences and journeys
• Develop brand-building stories to guide marketing campaigns
• Build marketing strategies to generate awareness, reinforce brand image, drive customer acquisition, reduce churn, build customer loyalty, and increase customer lifetime value
• Create marketing calendars and plan campaigns with sufficient lead-time to generate assets, secure media, and execute placements efficiently and effectively
• Establish budgets and resources requirements to drive the marketing calendar
• Develop and run integrated customer acquisition and retention campaigns across web, search, email, web and native apps, connected TV channels, and social media, as well as traditional media
• Leverage GDMG creative design, development, production, community management, and ad operations resources, as well as external agencies
• Partner with GDMG customer data analytics resources to gather marketing data, assess campaign effectiveness, and course correct to drive results
• Measure and report on campaign results; produce insights as to why campaigns met, exceeded, or failed to meet goals, and implement lessons learned for future campaigns
Experience and qualities, we are seeking in this role:
• 5-7 years of experience in marketing across digital and traditional channels, with a minimum of 2 years in marketing leadership at a technology based B2C business with a track record of success
• Brand building thought leadership, including a demonstrated ability to develop and activate integrated customer acquisition and retention campaigns
• Current on the latest trends in digital and social marketing
• Advanced understanding of digital media including paid search, paid social, email, programmatic, private marketplace, and direct ad buying and selling
• Experience building digital subscription and ad supported businesses, Ecommerce business building experience a plus
• Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM solutions
• Familiarity with customer data solutions and data analytics methods
• Talent for surfacing insights from data analytics and creating stories to drive customer engagement
• Capable of thinking strategically and also willing and able to execute tactics
• Strong measurement and results orientation
• Ability to apply the Business Model Generation framework for designing, validating, and scaling successful businesses
• Strong organizing and project management skills to guide multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization, from C-levels to junior team members and individual contributors
• Collaborative and able to raise the level of performance of entire teams
• Ability to impart energy and enthusiasm to interactions with team members
About GoDigital Media Group, LLC
GoDigital Media Group (GDMG) is a global media and technology company that focuses on the acquisition, development, distribution, and monetization of music, video, and physical product intellectual property. Established in 2006 by founder and CEO Jason Peterson, GDMG was a pioneer in the distribution of digital movie, episodic, and music assets. The company's technology solutions were adopted by major Hollywood studios as well as the leading user generated video platforms. By 2017, GDMG transitioned from being a provider of technology services to owning and monetizing music and video assets outright, as well as connecting with, developing, and growing niche audiences around the world.
We operate with the following core values:
Personal Well-being: Our aspiration for GDMG is to be an organization that enables personal and professional growth in body and mind
Value Delivery: Our success in the marketplace depends on everyone delivering significantly more value than the cost incurred
No Fear: Fear has no place in our company, including fear of reprisal for speaking up, fear of whistleblowing, and fear of failure when risks are managed appropriately
Integrity: We strive to act, communicate, and make decisions in ways that are genuine, honest, and favor the greater good over individual benefits
Today, GDMG spans eight operating businesses in music, networks, and commerce sectors:
ContentBridge Systems: Automated digital supply chain software solutions to studios, networks, and retailers. The backbone of GoDigital's digital media distribution to hundreds of digital storefronts.
AdShare: First third-party worldwide to partner with YouTube to assist with identification, claiming, and monetization of user generated content on behalf of rightsholders.
Cinq Music: Music label focused on owning and distributing major music catalogs from US and emerging markets such as Latin and K-Pop.
VidaPrimo: Music marketing agency for artists and labels that includes the largest Hispanic-targeted multi-channel music network on YouTube, generating over 2.5 billion streams per month.
Latido Music: 24-hour linear channel and on-demand platform featuring the largest collection of music videos from all Latin music genres plus original programming.
Mitú: Digital publisher built by and for the ''200%'' - young adults identifying as 100% American and 100% Latino. 35M+ audience in the fastest growing U.S. consumer segment.
GoDigital Commerce: Newly launched Commerce business focused on brand IP, digital storefronts, and third-party distribution.
YogaWorks: The gold standard provider of authentic yoga built on the highest quality instruction and teacher training; pioneering yoga disciplines and mindfulness in the digital era. Offering livestream and VOD classes.
GDMG is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and has a global presence with offices in New York, Belarus, Colombia, Mexico, Sri Lanka, and South Korea.