Enterprise Business Sr. Analyst
Global EagleLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Global Eagle is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets. Global Eagle offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media. With 1,300 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Finance & Enterprise Operations, the primary responsibility of the Enterprise Business Sr. Analyst is to perform financial and operational analysis of majority of divisions within Global Eagle. The individual will serve as a business partner to the Company President, Sales, Account Management and FP&A. Their scope will span across the three market segments, which include Aviation Connectivity and Content, Maritime & Land. The Enterprise Operations department is a newly created division in charge of running the Operational Enterprise Rhythm across the company, developing action oriented KPIs & Dashboards and working on strategic projects for the Executive Leadership team. We are looking for an individual with previous experience in FP&A, performing KPI analysis & financial modeling.
- Drive meaningful business decisions by collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data with focus on business improvements and maximizing margins
- Partner with the company President to create and maintain Global Financial and Operational Key Performance Indicators to manage the business
- Proactively monitor performance indicators to highlight risks and opportunities
- Partner with FP&A and account management to perform analysis supporting revenue and margin expansion
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to executive team & Global cross-functional team members
- Develop financial/operational models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Drive process improvement through implementations of new processes, tools, and sharing of best practices
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Prior financial planning and analysis experience required
- Strong critical thinking & analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Detail oriented and organized in work with the ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Experience with Oracle ERP, Hyperion, or equivalent accounting/reporting systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Critical thinking
- Proactive and independent
- Ability to communicate concisely
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online