Geiger PostLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Geiger Post is a Post Production facility in Hollywood with 43 edit bays, 6 of which are online/color bays, and we are looking for an IT professional to provide Tech Support for our facility.
You will be responsible for maintaining the Mac and PC computer workstations. We primarily use Avid Media Composer and DaVinci Resolve in a shared media environment. You will also be the main point of contact for employees and clients who are experiencing hardware or software issues. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join a dynamic, fast-paced team in a growing and prestigious organization.
• Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
• Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
• Verify functionality of hardware and software components; perform regular maintenance and upgrades
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person and via phone
• Assist employees and clients with computer problems and answer their questions
• Perform other responsibilities as required and as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years' experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
• 2+ years' experience on Mac operating systems
• Demonstrable experience with creative software and applications, including but not limited to Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, Red Giant, Boris FX, and Media Shuttle.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
• Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
• Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, and more.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online