Talent Management Director
GBMNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Talent Management Director jobs in New York-NY
Search all Talent Management Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Management Director? GBM (Gregg Baker Management) an established successful talent management company representing performing artists for Stage, Film & TV is currently seeking a motivated individual to work as a manager with the intent to become the overall agency director/partner. This position will oversee the company and its daily operations. Focus will be on New York based clientele. New York residents preferred. Must have an overall substantial work history as an agent, manager, casting director, highly experienced agency/management assistant or previous Talent Agency/Management owner. This is not an entry level position.
- Extremely strong communication skills--both written & verbal
- A proactive self-starter/team player
- Excel at problem solving
- Strong work ethic--no task is too small, and you will not stop until the task has been completed
- Effective at prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Thick skin/patience
- Knowledge of theatre is a huge plus in addition to TV/Film!
- Flexible and easy going. Not every day is the same, you must be able to roll with the punches
- Strong casting director contacts and a proven track record with those relationships
- Outgoing with a sense of humor
- Tech savvy/familiar with PC operating systems as this will be a stay-at-home remote position
- Quick on your feet
- Direct daily contact with casting offices, producers
- Managing client's schedules and appointments
- Reviewing and approving contracts
- Schedule and confirm meetings with potential new talent submissions as well as check ins with existing
- Must be extremely knowledgeable with Breakdown Express
- Online research
- Extremely Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Adobe-creating & maintaining
documents and forms
- Growing the company's social media platforms and keeping them up-to date weekly
- Must come in ready to hit the ground running with very little training
Salary: This is a commission based position with a generous split.
Please send a resume and targeted cover letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for the position.
Start date: Immediate