Assistant, Business and Legal Affairs
Gaumont Television USAWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Gaumont is seeking an Assistant, Business and Legal Affairs to provide day-to-day support to the EVP Strategy & Head of Business and Legal Affairs .The ideal candidate will have experience handling a high volume of administrative related tasks, an attention to detail and be able to work well within a dynamic team.
• Support the EVP Strategy and Head of Business and Legal Affairs
• Handle all administrative tasks including but not limited to scheduling meetings, maintaining files, answering phones etc.
• Draft correspondences and e-mails.
• Generate Payment Schedule Checklists based off existing contracts.
• Create and revise basic documents.
• Prepare and distribute contracts for signature.
• Proofread contracts.
• Maintain tracking spreadsheets, production and development grids.
• Manage schedules and expenses.
• Book corporate travel for executive.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 2-4 years of Administrative Assistant experience in a legal department preferred.
• Detail oriented and analytical
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to maintain sensitive information confidential
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
Formed in 1895, Gaumont is the first and oldest film company in the world, with offices in Paris and West Hollywood, California. With the highly successful U.S. television group (Narcos and Hannibal) and burgeoning U.S. film, animation, and distribution groups, it is an exciting time to join the team as Gaumont continues to grow into a dynamic global brand.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online