Gang, Tyre, Ramer, Brown & PassmanBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Gang, Tyre, Ramer, Brown & Passman is seeking a Film & Television Paralegal to join our team! The ideal candidate will handle various tasks and work on a variety of matters for film and television talent clients.
• Draft and review clearances and releases for film clips and photos of actors used in TV programs and films
• Review and negotiate longform film and television talent agreements for actors, writers, directors and producers, as well as Certificates of Authorship and Certificates of Employment
• Review and negotiate rights agreements
• Review and negotiate endorsement, licensing and influencer agreements on behalf of talent
• Interface with union and guild representatives
• Draft and send correspondence
• Conduct research and communicate with clients and firm partners
• Perform other related duties as required
Required Experience and Skills
• Minimum of five years of paralegal or similar experience in Entertainment or Transactional Law
• Ability to work proactively and independently
• Self-starter with ability to manage workload priorities in a timely manner
• Ability to manage attorney and client demands appropriately
• Superb attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Experience at a law firm, studio or network preferred
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including 401K, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, complimentary parking and more!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online