Intern - Fundraising and Partnerships
Games for ChangeNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Fundraising and Partnerships jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Fundraising and Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Fundraising and Partnerships? Games for Change (G4C) is looking for an intern to support partnerships, business development and fundraising efforts related to G4C's work in social impact video games, esports, and immersive media. The intern will have hands-on opportunities to work on projects related to business development, fundraising, corporate and foundation relations, and event management. The intern will report to G4C's Director of Development, who oversees fundraising efforts for G4C, and will also work closely with the Director of Partnerships who leads on forging strategic relationships and alliances essential for achieving G4C's mission. Candidates for this unpaid internship (school credit only) should meet the below qualifications and requirements.
- Support the Directors of Partnerships and Development (and other staff as needed) in research, project management, outreach and communication.
- Assist with planning, logistics, and invitees list for G4C's events throughout the winter.
- Research and compile information, including contact information, on current and potential partnersand funders.
- Assist on planning meetings and events as needed.
- Assist in creating and editing documents, and presentations.
- Very reliable, self-motivated and proactive.
- Passion for and interest in social impact games and education.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication skills (PowerPoint, Google Docs, Adobe) and ability to work with remote teams.
- Strong English language skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrate strong computer skills and ability to produce high-quality information visually.
- Skilled researcher able to collect, evaluate, and synthesize information from diverse sources, and effectively present it in spreadsheets and other documents.
- Proven abilities for problem-solving, multi-tasking, meet deadlines and work under
- pressure, strong follow-up skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team in a constantly evolving work environment
- Weekly commitment of 20-30 hours/week; minimum of 12 weeks. Start date January/February 2020.
- Position based in G4C's WeWork offices in Midtown East, New York City.
- Internship is for school credit only. Applicants must be enrolled in a college or university level
program and be eligible to receive school credit