Public Relations Account Coordinator
FYI Brand GroupMarina Del Rey, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Public Relations Account Coordinator jobs in Marina Del Rey-CA
FYI has an immediate need for a dynamic and enthusiastic Account Coordinator to join the LA Team (Office located in Marina del Rey). The AC will gain hands-on public relations experience working within our music, sports, and social good divisions. Working closely underneath the Senior Account Executive and company CEO, we are looking for a hard-working, business minded, nimble go-getter who is able to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment with the skill-set to manage multiple accounts. Salary commensurate upon experience.??
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: - FYI Brand Group is a boutique firm in New York and Los Angeles specializing in combining and creating the trends of entertainment, sports and pop culture. We encompass a range of divisions including recording artists, athletes, non-profit organizations and fashion brands. We have the same resources of a large agency but the ability to provide detailed attention to our clients; at our firm we specialize in staying on the cusp of all things pop culture.??
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Coordinate all LA accounts - Day to day account management with Senior Account Executive and CEO?
Schedule client press opps - Interviews, shoots, events, press day, etc
- Schedule all client calls'staff interviews / shoots / events?
Create and advance client press offers?
Advance all client assets to teams?
- Press clips -
- Update and develop client breaking news materials in real time including press releases, post events, style IDs, media alerts, as they happen
- Update and develop client press materials such artist bios, artist pitches, artist one sheets with timely updates?
- Engaging with the media and pitching, on daily basis, to secure features, cover stories and placements for clients?
Pitching across the board for clients -
Brand Partnership Division
- Pitching for Brand partnership division: brands, programming, social impact orgs and more to partner with FYI clients?Fashion Pitching: brand partnership, events outreach, etc
- Execute campaigns / partnerships with brands - Schedule brand calls and meetings -
Create and manage assets - Client Admin?
New client contracts?
Monthly client invoices / payment reminders / invoice tracking?
Track Events - Update team with any new events announced, add all major events to calendars, track HNC and circulate highlights to team daily?
Awards / Award Show / List submissions - with due dates and live dates flagged for the team?
Editorial Calendars - pitch magazines on upcoming issues and flag all for the team?
Client Research - CMR, discovery, media monitoring - Send client MM at EOD
- Late Night / Morning TV Tracking
- Circulate schedule weekly to team?
Update Client Grids - new contacts, incoming inquiries, band partners, etc?
Keep lists up to date?
Delegate to interns and other Jr staff??
REQUIREMENTS: - 2-3 years experience in a PR agency?
Strong writing and verbal communication skills are required?
Self-starter, multitasker and have the ability to delegate duties to a team?Pitching experience and media relationships?