Jr. Account Executive/Publicist
FYI Brand GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FYI Brand Group has an immediate need for a dynamic and enthusiastic PR Account Executive to join the LA Team. The AE should have 3-5 years of relevant experience with public relations, ability to initiate and maintain great relationships with the media and industry at all levels, impeccable writing skills and excellent client communication skills. Working closely with the Account Coordinator and company CEO, we are looking for a hard-working, business minded go-getter who is able to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment with the skill-set to manage multiple accounts. Salary commensurate upon experience.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Day to Day for dictated consumer brand accounts, event and talent activation.
* Working alongside the CEO on strategy.
* Engaging with the media and pitching, on daily basis, to secure features and placements for clients.
* Delegating to staff.
* New business proposals.
* Monitoring press coverage and creating summary reports, as well as researching and maintaining editorial calendars and media lists.
* Assisting in pitching and securing media for features and editorial placements.
* Development of press materials including press release, media alerts, style IDs, artist bios and more.
* Organizing office files and oversee office managerial and administrative duties.
* 3-5 years experience managing accounts in a PR agency.
* Strong writing and verbal communication skills are required.
* Strong relationships in the fashion/accessories, beauty industry, tech, and pop culture media.
* Self-starter, multi- tasker and have the ability to delegate duties to a team.
* Heavy pitching experience.
* Proven contactsin print, digital and medians.
* Portfolio of Press Placements.
* Writing Samples.
About Our Company: FYI Brand Group is a boutique firm in New York and Los Angeles specializing in combining and creating the trends of consumer products, entertainment and pop culture. We encompass a range of divisions including recording artists, athletes, tech companies, non-profit organizations and fashion brands. We have the same resources of a large agency but the ability to provide detailed attention to our clients; at our firm we specialize in staying in on the cusp of all things pop culture .
Upon evaluation/years of experience.
Job Code: Los Angeles
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online