Sr Acquisitions Specialist
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2023 10:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Acquisitions Specialist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr Acquisitions Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Sr. Acquisitions Specialist
Disney Platform Distribution is a business unit within Disney Entertainment that manages all third-party media sales efforts for distribution, affiliate marketing and affiliate-related business operations for all of the Company's direct-to-consumer services and linear media networks; content sales agreements for General Entertainment, Studios and Sports; as well as global theatrical film distribution; management of Disney's iconic El Capitan Theatre and the Disney Music Group. The group also performs acquisitions and select program strategy duties for Disney linear networks.
We seek a highly accomplished and motivated individual to provide support to the acquisitions team and to act as the lead in department contractual, reporting, analysis, and administrative efforts. This role will support the acquisitions executive team, responsible for licensing content for the Disney Entertainment television networks and will play a critical role in the acquisition process for both general entertainment and kid's brands.
Additionally, this role will work closely with the Content Sales and teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of contracts and assets. This role thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is a strong contributor to the achievement of departmental goals. The Acquisition Specialist role will serve as the lead for studio reporting requirements (liaising with network programmers) and point to help identify cross-department priorities and synergy opportunities.
• Serve as main point of contact to the network programmers to log acquired telecasts for studio reporting, if necessary
• Create and distribute custom reports for non-executed agreements, option reports, and weekly missing paperwork report
• Once negotiated terms are agreed, author term sheets to help legal draft long-form agreements
• Generate deal confirmations to ensure legal accuracy and proper alignment terms
• Perform and draft special projects, ad hoc analyses and other related duties as assigned
• At least 3 years of experience working in acquisitions, finance, strategy or content sales, supporting a senior executive and/or equivalent experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize deadlines/deliverables
• Excellent time management skills
• Team player with the ability to multi-task doing analytical, detail-oriented, high volume work in support of multiple teams
• Advanced computer skills – MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, database systems
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $72,505-$93,830 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
• • •