Producer, Integrated Design
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Producer, Integrated Design (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Producer of Integrated Design, to manage the production and daily workflow for all design based integrated marketing material, including but not limited to Digital, Social, Branded Content and Integrated Promotions.
• Manage production of promotional materials utilizing assets from both motion design and print design for various integrated marketing needs including being point of contact for graphic requests, maintaining project schedules, asset management and postings, coordinating graphic approvals and reviews and quality control.
• Attend meetings with Director of Integrated Design and other marketing departments (Social, Digital, Branded Content, Integrated Promotions, and external agencies) to assess and help facilitate larger graphic requests.
• Assist with trafficking assets final deliveries as needed.
• Manage team resources, book freelancers and coordinate with Director of Motion Design on additional needs.
• Ensure final graphics and project files are properly archived.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience producing or managing motion graphics.
• Familiarity with television and social media marketing deliverables preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and other graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, AE).
• Familiar with various social, digital, print, video specs and Wiredrive/Box/Aspera.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
• Good mathematical skills, working with delivery specs.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills are necessary.
• Must have ability to multitask, work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About FX Networks:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
FX Networks, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.