Manager, Post Production
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2023 5:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Post Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Post Production postings
Full Time Job
Manager, Post Production (FX)
The FX Production team is seeking a Manager, Post Production to oversee Post Production deliverables. This position will have key involvement in the budgeting, scheduling, financial, and delivery processes.
• Create and update preliminary Post Production budgets for pilots and series.
• Deliver content to internal and external partners; encode/format content.
• Run and QC digital screening events and submit content for awards.
• Source vendors and maintain relationships with audio mixing, color correction, edit houses, and dubbing/ADR facilities in various cities.
• Maintain expert knowledge of cutting-edge technologies related to virtual production (volume/LED wall), high-end visual effects compositing, emerging 3D & 2D animation techniques.
• Maintain relationships with world-class artists in the specialized fields including but not limited to Visual Effects Supervisors, Visual Effects Producers, Rotoscope and Motion Capture Animators, and Post Producers
• Manage show editorial teams, providing high-resolution content and communicating upcoming deadlines and changes affecting delivery.
• 5+ years of experience managing multiple scripted Post Production projects show-side or within a Production Company, or studio required.
• Deep knowledge of Post Production processes including visual effects, editing, audio, and color and the ability to negotiate effectively with outside vendors.
• Must be extremely organized and can prioritize workload and use time efficiently in a self-disciplined manner.
• Experience working with Movie Magic Budgeting, Movie Magic Scheduling preferred.
• Proficiency in PIX, Airtable, Adobe, Outlook, Word, Excel, and EP Smart Start
• Must live within a commutable distance to our office in Los Angeles. (Positing is onsite)
• Some travel will be required.
The hiring range for this position in Los Angeles, CA is $99,500 to $136,730 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
• • •