Director, Content Design
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/14/2021 9:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Content Design jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director, Content Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Content Design? Job Summary:
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Director, Content Design (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Director of Content Design, to oversee the creation of conceptual marketing content for new and returning series.
• Responsible for project ideation and supervising the creation of marketing materials for assigned Network series; including on-set shoots, managing a team of designers, and assisting the Producer to maintain project workflow while maintaining a high level of quality control.
• Lead production team in preparation for shoots by making decisions on locations, props, costume and equipment.
• Write scripts, assist with editorial structure and design to support projects when needed.
• Supervise projects with outside vendors; ensure that creative notes are being met and align with the overall project scope.
• Work with the VP and Producer to plan needed resources and overall scope.
• Bachelor's degree in Film/Broadcast, Design or related field required.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in broadcast design, live action, motion graphics, and/or VFX production.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in creative/production team management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Mac and PC operating systems.
• Must have thorough understanding of high-end design, animation, and VFX technologies & infrastructure.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
• Good mathematical skills, working with delivery specs.
• Excellent organizational, strong leadership, decision making, prioritization and project management skills are necessary.
• Must have ability to multitask and establish creative workflows.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About FX Networks:
FX Networks is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video on-demand app FXNOW and the commercial-free on-demand service FX . FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 88 million homes. The diverse schedule features a growing roster of critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit dramas series including Taboo, Legion, Snowfall, Trust, Pose, Mayans M.C. and the upcoming Y; the critically-acclaimed limited series American Horror Story, Fargo, American Crime Story, FEUD, Fosse/Verdon and the upcoming Devs, Shogun and Mrs. America; acclaimed hit comedy series including Atlanta, Baskets, Better Things, What We Do in the Shadows and the upcoming Breeders; the half-hour series Mr Inbetween; and the upcoming docuseries The Weekly with The New York Times. FX is the former home of the critically-acclaimed and award-winning hit drama series The Shield, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, Damages, Sons of Anarchy, Justified and The Americans. The network's library of acquired box-office hit movies is unmatched by any ad-supported television network. FXX, the newest network, launched in September 2013 and is carried in 86 million homes. Geared towards a young adult audience, the schedule features original series, movies, and acquired series. The channel is anchored by the acclaimed hit comedies It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and the Emmy® Award winning comedy series Archer. FXX is also the exclusive cable home to The Simpsons, the longest-running comedy in TV history. FXM (formerly Fox Movie Channel) was launched in October of 1994 and is now carried in 57 million homes. Its schedule features classic films during the day (FXM Retro), contemporary box office hits and acclaimed, award-winning films, and short-form award-winning original programming in the evening.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
FX Networks, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.