FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2023 3:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Director, Awards jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director, Awards postings
Full Time Job
Director, Awards (FX)
FX is seeking a Director, Awards to manage award entry submissions and serve as the primary network liaison for awards entities. This role works closely with the SVP of Creative Services on awards campaigns, managing timelines and approvals for campaign creative and associated materials.
• Serve as the key point of contact managing annual awards submissions to execute across all awards opportunities.
• Primary liaison between agencies, producers, and crew regarding submission requirements and strategy.
• Maintain and grow relationships with all awards and guild organizations and their members.
• Oversee process, timeline, and approvals for all awards FYC communications.
• Work with SVP on all campaign aspects along with FX creative team, executives, and media partners.
• Responsible for overseeing department assistant's workflow on awards-related needs.
• Collaborate with FX Events and Talent Relations teams on awards events.
• Minimum 5 years of previous experience managing awards campaigns.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well under pressure and with various personalities tactfully.
• Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Some weekends and nights may be required in assisting with events.
• Specialty in submissions and awards rules and regulations is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
The hiring range for this position in Los Angeles, CA is $131,680.00 to $181,060.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.