FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2022 7:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Creative Director postings
Full Time Job
The FX Branded Content & CreativeWorks team is responsible for creative, strategy and production of branded content and sponsored promotional partnerships for all FX and FXX originals, movies, and adult animation. These revenue-generating content packages run across FX and FXX linear channels, streaming platforms Hulu, Star and Disney+, FX social channels, and FXNetworks.com. In addition, we produce custom synergy packages with TWDC partners, as well as custom interstitial content for FXM, including World Premieres, Special Looks, coverage of special events, red carpets, etc. The FX Branded Content & CreativeWorks team is part of DMED Networks and collaborates with FX Current Series, FX Marketing, Disney Ad Sales, and the full Disney CreativeWorks portfolio of brands.
The FX Director, Creative oversees creative for all branded content, sponsored partnerships, and synergy projects from development of concepts through scripting, production, and delivery. Cross-platform creative responsibilities and solutions may include concept development, scripting, live-action shoots, original animation, sponsored streams, special ad products, social content, BTS, clip-based and graphics-driven spots - all executed by in-house producers and outside vendors/agencies. The Director, Creative manages a Sr. Writer/Producer and works closely with the FX Director, Production on project planning, producer and vendor assignments, workflow, and communications, as well as maintaining or creating appropriate protocols and processes for successful project oversight. This position reports to the VP, Branded Content – FX Networks & Disney CreativeWorks Studio, and collaborates across all areas of Disney CreativeWorks, Networks Commercial Marketing, FX Multi-Platform Marketing, FX Current Series, Legal/BA/S&P, and Disney Ad Sales.
• Develop and produce revenue-generating, multi-platform concepts, campaigns, and integrations that are innovative, on brand, on budget, and on schedule.
• Effectively partner with Disney Ad Sales, Disney CreativeWorks, DMED Synergy, FX Marketing, in-house producers, and other Disney stakeholders to develop and create successful, best-in-class content solutions.
• Ensure the department is an effective creative resource, as well as partner, in delivering the highest quality, revenue-generating content solutions within realistic scheduling and budgetary parameters.
• Review and approve day-to-day project creative including scripts, edits, graphics and audio from in-house producers, outside vendors and other creative partners.
• Provide direction and evolve project solutions as necessary. Attend shoots and post sessions as needed to supervise, approve, or guide creative solutions. Lead or participate in any relevant internal and external communications/meetings.
• Stay current on all FX Networks series and associated marketing creative.
• Work with the VP to review/evolve departmental creative and strategy, improve creative workflows and efficiencies, assess vendor performance, and research/recommend new resources as needed.
• Work with the Director, Production, to review, approve and prioritize branded partnership content and synergy requests received by the department, including producer assignments and vendor selection. Contribute as needed to monthly/quarterly metrics reports. Stay current on vendor and talent contracts.
• Ensures the department meets its creative obligations and meets or exceeds company standards of record keeping and fiduciary responsibility.
• Keep department current and competitive regarding creative and media trends, and industry projections.
• Forge trust and good will within the department, as well as with DGE and DMED creative and production partners.
• Be able to step in and complete a project at any phase of production or post-production.
• Bachelors in related field.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in custom content creation and multi-platform marketing in a collaborative environment, with a minimum 5 years' experience as the creative lead for streaming, social and linear content creation.
• Production and post-production experience essential. Commercial agency and client experience preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, graphic, and visual/editorial storytelling skills are essential.
• Must operate with the highest integrity, be highly collaborative, and able to lead, inspire, and motivate individuals and teams. This is a highly collaborative, creative position.
• Budgeting, time management, multi-tasking, reasoning, proofing, and problem-solving skills essential.
• Proficient in industry standard creative and production applications/software.
• Understanding of current and emerging relevant social and non-linear platforms. Microsoft Office, Mac, PC, Adobe
• We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protect